Vehicle donation for Homage Senior Services
Through a strategic partnership with Volunteers of America Western Washington, Homage Senior Services is now accepting vehicle donations. VOA of Western Washington takes care of all of the paperwork and any towing (if needed) of your vehicle. The proceeds of the vehicle donation are then split between the two organizations. 50% of your vehicle donation goes to Volunteers of America, and the other 50% goes to Homage Senior Services. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Homage Senior Services using the information to the right or contact VOA using the contact info at the top of the page.
100% goes to supporting families and communities of Western Washington!
The mission of Homage Senior Services is to promote independence, preserve dignity, and enhance the quality of life through the provision of services for older adults and people with disabilities.
The 50% of your vehicle donation that goes toward Homage Senior Services goes toward:
- Senior Nutrition Programs, including Meals on Wheels
- Senior Information & Assistance
- Senior Housing
- Transportation for seniors and adults with disabilities
The 50% of your vehicle donation that goes toward VOA Western Washington goes toward:
- Basic Needs Services – housing, emergency items, life skills classes.
- Food Bank Services
- 2-1-1 Community Information and Referral
- Disability Services
- Dispute Resolution Services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Family and Childrens Services
- Housing to Seniors and Veterans
- Senior Companion Program
We Take The Following Vehicles, Running or Not
- Off-road vehicles