Vehicle Donation for LifeWire
PO BOX 6398
Bellevue, WA 98008
24-Hour Helpline: 425-746-1940 or 1-800-827-8840
100% goes to supporting families and communities of Western Washington!
LifeWire is a nationally recognized leader and the largest comprehensive domestic violence service provider in the State of Washington. For more than 32 years LifeWire has provided safety, life-changing programs and supportive services to more than 125,000 survivors and their children throughout their individual journey to regain strength and courage. LifeWire provides a continuum of innovative services that help victims survive domestic violence and rebuild their lives. From advocacy and counseling to flexible housing solutions, LifeWire provides a comprehensive range of programs and supportive services for survivors and their families.
Mission: LifeWire’s mission is to end domestic violence by changing individual, institutional and societal beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that perpetuate it.
Vision: Domestic violence is a human rights issue. LifeWire envisions a world in which every person lives in a safe environment, free from oppression and with the opportunity to thrive.
Your donation to LifeWire will support essential programs and services:
Community Advocacy Services
- 24 hour Help Line
- Advocacy Services
- Adult, Teen & Children’s Support Groups
- Legal Advocacy
- Prevention, Education & Social Change
- Legislative & Systems Advocacy
- Counseling & Mental Health Therapy Services
Community Based Housing Services
- Emergency Housing Services
- Hotel-Motel Voucher Program
- My Sister’s Home
- Rental Assistance Program
- Housing Stability Program
Transitional Housing Services
- My Friend’s Place
Your support will make a profound difference in the lives of domestic violence victims and children in need of our life-saving services. Thank You!
The 50% of your vehicle donation that goes toward VOA Western Washington goes toward:
- Basic Needs Services – housing, emergency items, life skills classes.
- Food Bank Services
- 2-1-1 Community Information and Referral
- Disability Services
- Dispute Resolution Services
- Emergency Mental Health Services
- Family and Childrens Services
- Housing to Seniors and Veterans
- Senior Companion Program
We Take The Following Vehicles, Running or Not
- Off-road vehicles
- Riding lawn mowers